Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Studebaker Coupe-ish Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrod_tommy, Feb 28, 2021.

1. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

City: Sheldahl

State: Iowa
    Price: 3,000
    1934 Studebaker Coupe-ish Bodyman’s Project.

Only the determined hot rodder with fabrication skills should inquire.
    It is a car body in pieces, no chassis, with bonded current Iowa title as 2dr.
    I don’t think I have the fenders anymore, so includes ONLY this sheet metal:
    body, doors (cut), parts of roof and quarter windows, rear window, windshield frame, some garnish moldings, hood, grille.

Started as 4dr Dictator, cut into pieces to make a coupe… or maybe it should be an extended-cab pickup. Or maybe a roadster, then back to maybe a coupe… okay, it is #8 on my build list, and I don’t really want to be “THAT guy” who says it’s not for sale, I’ll be going to get to it, gonna build it some day, blah blah blah. Maybe I will. Maybe I’ll live to be 170, too.

I will not part it out. I will not help you build it. I will not ‘really come down” on price for you. If this price is too far off for you, then you need not reply. Sell it or don’t, my kids promise they will push everything I own into the crusher when I croak, so no problemo.

$3,500, located in central Iowa. Bring cash, trailer and truck for the parts, and maybe a buddy or two to help load it. I’m old.
    Inquire on H.A.M.B. (or my Facebook, PM) and I'll eventually see it and reply. Give me your phone and it speeds up.

Peace, baby.

_1pre-chop 004.jpg _2-34Stude 067.jpg _3movetoGA 004.jpg

Attached Files:

2. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

3. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

I think I found the fenders in storage, so may include them, but no running boards or other parts. NOTE I will not part out, it's a package of parts...

4. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

March deal - Would consider $3000 if sold SOON. (pay for another project)

5. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

So. make it a pickup or roadster, doesn't hafta be a coupe.
    Seems a better 'core' body with title compared to some stuff I've seen... Come buy it, make an old suicide-door hot rod. And if you're not up to it, that's cool, just keep movin' and save blabbing about your shortcomings for another day. Peace, baby.

6. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

Still see good cowl/doors/Bpost structure - it's better than a lot of those r-word bodies going around. Maybe it needs to be a roadster or tub instead of pickup? Solid suicide-door cab. come git it.

7. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

Got new car coming home soon, would sell this project for $2500 if cash and gone S O O N ! Anyone an adventurous builder?

8. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

9. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

yup, still for sale. ANY body up for stitching this one into a car?

10. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

11. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

12. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

Yah, I cut up a car - one the resto guys would not buy, so shuddup about that. Meanwhile, make it a coupe, a pickup or even roadster. Have fun, don't be bitchin' on it. $3000 for now.

13. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

14. hotrod_tommy

hotrod_tommy

SO, buy it already.