Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Plymouth PE 5 window w/ 354 Hemi

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Idahorocks, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

City: Spring

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $32,000
    I'm offering my all-steel 1934 Plymouth PE 5-window coupe for sale. The PE has the long 114" wheelbase and really has some beautiful lines and proportions. I've had the car since the mid '90's where my dad bought it in Arizona from the son of the original owner. It had the original drive train in it and was in very solid shape. I've been getting the car into it's current condition over the last 10 years. I'm kind of torn to sell since I've had it so long but I'm thinking of getting into a hot rod that fits my family a bit better. Feel free to PM me with questions or call me (832-289-4582, my name is Tom). Here are some details:
    • 354 Hemi (VT 548 - 2760) has been rebuilt and has less than 100 miles on the motor. Bored .040 over with new Egge pistons. Heads overhauled with valve job, new adjustable pushrods and lifters. Weiand dual quad intake with new Edelbrock 1403/1404 (500cfm) carbs. Running Mopar Performance electronic ignition with new distributor. Holley electric fuel pump and pressure safety switch. GM alternator. Electric fan on new aluminum radiator. New dual exhaust with Smitty mufflers.
    • Transmission is 727 Torquflite (PK4058328) was overhauled. Has transmission cooler, B&M oversized aluminum pan and Lokar floor shifter.
    • 9" Ford locker rear end, disc brakes, new rear leaf springs, new Denny's Driveshaft.
    • Kept the rare factory IFS because it is really cool, replaced all pins and bushings, rebuilt knee action shocks, and added dropped spindles with disc brake conversion. New Vega steering box, Limeworks column and steering wheel.
    • All professional fabrication setting up suspension and drivetrain done by Bruce's Rod shop. New Wilwood dual master cylinder located under dash.
    • New paint in 2008.
    • New Coker wide whites on new red steel wheels, trim rings and caps.
    • I just completed the interior this year. It's tan tweed with leather inserts. The seat is from EzBoy with new frame and foam, lap belts. The dash is custom hardwood veneer from Wabbits with new gauges. Bruce's Rod shop fabricated an under dash frame ready to accept Vintage Air equipment. New windshield frame. Restored the rare original door window frames because they are super cool. New glass, new door handle hardware. Remote truck release.
    • New wiring from Hot Rod wires
    • I have the original hood top but it is not finished
    • There's probably a bunch of stuff I'm missing...
    • Just had valves adjusted and carbs set to fix some recent rich running issues
    • Known issues:
      • There is a crack in the driver's side rocker panel where a patch panel cracked when the body was placed back on the frame. There are some blemishes in the 8 year old paint.
      • Crack in the wing window glass. Easy to replace.
      • Speedometer not working.

IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1862.JPG IMG_1864.JPG IMG_1866.JPG IMG_1867.JPG IMG_1869.JPG IMG_1872.JPG IMG_1873.JPG IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1876.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1879.JPG

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

3. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

4. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

Bump for Santa.

5. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

Just adjusted carbs and valves to fix the rich running issues. Running great now!

6. Idahorocks

Idahorocks
    from Spring, TX

Added a video to show it on the road. PM if you have questions or want to make an offer.