Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Tudor Sedan FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by slammed58buick, Nov 18, 2014.

1. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

City: Topeka

State: Kansas
    Price: 32,500
    A little over a year ago my grandfather passed away and he in the process of building a 1934 Ford Tudor Sedan at the time. He had been building the car for the last few years and was on the downhill side of the project. Unfortunately we will not be able to keep it in the family and finish it the way he had hoped. I have been put in charge of selling the car and here is what I can tell you about it:
    1934 Ford Tudor Sedan - Henry Ford Steel - Clear Kansas Title: Chopped, modified Bitchin Firewall, was a nice steel body to start with. Have included pictures of body in bare steel prior to paint. Only rust was in rocker panels. Reproduction steel fenders by Funk. Steel insert was built to be covered with hartz cloth for a flush fit roof insert. Greening Auto Company headlights and taillights. Dan Fink Metalworks Grille Insert and Valley Grille Surround (chrome plated by Advanced Plating in Nashville, TN). Front nerf bumperettes by Steve's Auto Restorations in Oregon. Rootlieb steel 3-piece hood, sides have been opened up to allow for Hemi heads. Cowl vent has been filled, door handles removed, bear claw latches. All body parts and chassis has been painted in Spies Hecker single stage British Racing Green. Accent pieces, suspension, trans, engine, and wheels have been painted Bahama Gold.
    392ci Chrysler Hemi Engine - all machine work done, just needs assembled. Aluminum heads by Hot Heads, aluminum finned valve covers by Hot Heads (chrome plated by Advanced Plating), vintage dual four Weiand aluminum intake (chrome plated by Advanced Plating), finned aluminum oil pan by PAW (chrome plated by Advanced Plating) Iskenderian Camshaft, Edelbrock Carburetors, Joe Hunt Magneto. Engine block is painted Spies Hecker satin Bahama Gold
    Chassis - fully boxed rails by Frames in Things, front suspension is fully polished stainless steel independent by Kugel Komponents, Wilwood Disc Brakes, rear suspension is Corvette. Wheels are Dayton Wires and I believe they are 18" on rear and 16" on the front...but will have to double check.
    Misc Info - Vintage Air, Dolphin Gauges, modified DeSoto dash, late model front seats, O'Brien Truckers aluminum air cleaners. Unless noted above all other chrome plated components were plated by local plating company in Topeka, KS. Body and all body parts have been painted and need color sanded and buffed. For the most part this is a car that needs little other than finish work and assembly. If you want to view car and parts that can be arranged through contacting me.
    Asking $32,500 or best offer. No trades. PM me if interested. More photos available. Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Car is sold! Should anything change I will let everyone know.
    Thank you,
    Josh