Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Throttle Merchants, Oct 15, 2018.

1. City: Torrance

State: California
    Price: 11,500 OBO
    FOR SALE: $11,500 OBO. 1934 Ford Pickup Cab on a 1932 Ford Kiwi Connection Frame and current clean title in Non-Op condition. I’ve had this project since I was working for Richard Graves and the idea was to build it like the one we did in his shop. I had to move it out of the shop I was working at and am thinking it’s time to let it go to someone who has the time to finish it. It is definitely a project and will take some work to get it finished. It is in a shop “roller” condition currently. Everything has been sandblasted other than the doors, and has some minor surface rust. The price is almost what I have in it just in parts. Here is a list of the details.

Cab: Original 1934 Ford cab with complete doors. Minor sheetmetal work needed.
    Frame: Kiwi Connection aftermarket 1932 frame for hiboy.
    Chassis: 1932 ford orginal axle (heavy) with split 1936 bones in the front. currently just rolling on hubs and has dropped arms for steering. Rear: Later Banjo rear with original ford commercial open drive line gears so you cant run the T5 trans. 40 ford backing plates and drums for a roller.I do have another complete reared I could add for the brakes. 40 ford leaf springs front and rear.
    Engine: Complete 59AB that was used as an industrial pump. Looks great but has not yet been checked for cracks. The engine in the photos was for mockup only.
    Transmission: Completely rebuilt (in 2012 with no current miles) T5 Camaro with S10 tail housing
    Wheels and Tires: Ford 16s with Coker 5.50x16 front and 7.50x16 rears (0 miles)
    Front sheetmetal: Firewall-aftermarket 32 ford from Vintique Inc.
    Hood-aftermarket 1932 ford passenger car 25 louver hood from Rootlieb
    Grill Shell-aftermarket 1932 ford passenger car from Vintique Inc.

Dash-dash was stolen from where I had it stored but I do have a passenger car 1936 dash that I planned on using.
    Radiator:-brand new Mattson’s Custom Radiator (the Fan Man) for flathead

Project has no bed.
    I have an original vega box that could use a rebuild with bracket that was not yet installed.
    Wood kit is also included for rear body inside cab. (not the bed wood)
    Gas tank for pickup cab is included.
    Thickstun PM7 not included but will sell.
    No steering column or pedal assembly currently in truck.
    Sold in AS IS condition. DM me for any other questions. Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]