Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 ford phaeton. price drop $30k firm

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Justin B, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Justin B

Justin B

City: Escondido

State: California
    Price: 37,000
    price drop $30,000 firm

Really don't want to get rid of this but just got offered a car that means a lot to me that I never thought would be for sale and the only way I can afford it is if I sell the phaeton. I built this about 4-5 years ago and have put a ton of miles on it since, somewhere around 27,000. It's been driven to Bonneville a couple times, the lone star roundup in Texas, and all over Southern California, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.
    Powered by a '60 283 that was rebuilt about 8k miles ago, 10-1, Schneider cam, 3 strombergs w/ progressive linkage, mallory dual point, early vette covers. Trans is a rebuilt turbo 350. Rear end is a 57 wagon 9" with axles/drums drilled out to 5-5.5 3.00 gear ratio, the car loves 85-90mph on the freeway. Rear is hung with cross spring in stock cross member and chrome ladder bars. Front end is chrome original dropped axle, chrome split wishbones, chrome 40 brakes, reverse eye spring.
    Body is original steel that was imported from New Zealand in the 80's, all the factory wood was replaced with steel to make it much sturdier than stock, has a few small rust pinholes down low and a few little dings here and there but wouldn't take much work to make really nice if wanted. Interior is fairly basic, pleated Naugahyde seats, and aluminum door panels, late 50's stewart warner gauges, original 34 steering with 40 truck column tube and 40 deluxe wheel.
    Will come with black 40 wheels all around not the divcos or gray wheels in some of the pictures, firestone ribbed front tires and 750 rears.
    This has been a great car and I'm kinda hesitant to sell but the other car is one I've always wanted and I have a limited to jump at the opportunity.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. Justin B

Justin B

Bttt

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. Justin B

Justin B

4. Justin B

Justin B

bttt big price drop $30,000 firm

5. Justin B