Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Coupe SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Big Plan Dan, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Big Plan Dan

Big Plan Dan

City: Santa Clarita

State: California
    Price: $27,500
    1934 Ford 5-window coupe done in a racing theme. All steel except for dashboard and gas tank cover. 350 Chevy Edelbrock crate engine with two Edelbrock 4’s and low miles. MSD ignition. Recently rebuilt TH400 with new Hurst Quarter Stick shifter . Chop is about 3.5 inches. Full roll bar and Deist 5-point seat belts. No interior upholstery except for Corvette seats. Older black paint job has some blemishes. Rootlieb louvered hood. Super Bell dropped front tube axle. Edelbrock water pump and aluminum radiator are one- to two-years old. Currie 9-inch Ford rear end. Coil-over-shocks rear, leaf spring on the front. Mustang steering box. Boxed original frame. Stainless gas tank. Replacement floor. Sale includes a new Drake steel trunk lid with louvers (original lid is still on the car). I’ve been very busy and have neglected this car over the past few years. It runs and drives but does need some tweaking here and there. The original build I did in the 1980’s and subsequent updates have always used the best pieces…I have all the original invoices as well as those for updates. The stance is perfect and it sounds awesome! Clear title.

Attached Files:

Rick28, car doctor and exterminator like this.