Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford 5 window coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by metalman, May 30, 2015.

1. metalman

metalman

City: Albuquerque

State: New Mexico
    Price: 24,000
    A friend of mine is selling this 34 project. I know these are hard to find, thought I'd throw it out here before he list it on E-bay seeing as how I haven't won the lotto lately!
    All steel un chopped body except fiberglass fenders and tank cover. Really a decent body, does need lower ft 1/4 patch panels installed (patch panels are included) rockers are gone and the is some pinholing in the floor right behind the seat. Rest of the floor and body look real solid. There has been a lot of the bodywork done and all new wood has been installed.
    Original chassis is setup pretty generic street rod style, has a Mustang II front end, chrome stamped arms, a 9" rear with 3.89 gears and drums hung with a 4 bar, coilover setup. Motor mounts set up for a small block Ford. No motor or trans come with it at this price however he does have a fresh killer 429 stroked Windsor with polished nascar heads and hi-po built AOD auto he would sell with it for additional $$$.
    There is a really long list of parts that come with it, lots of new stuff like lights, windshield, all the glass, door regulators, handles, restored stock gauges (?), Walker radiator, pretty much all the stuff to complete the car. Nice used original grill but it does have some patina on the chrome. He has roughly 18k worth of parts listed he has purchased for the car. The only thing missing which might be hard to come by is the door garnish moldings are missing (rest of them are there). The car does have a NM title in his name.
    PM me if interested, I can email more pics and the complete parts list plus the sellers contact info. temp_157.JPG

2. metalman

metalman

Bump. Still for sale, car is still in NM, owners already moved to Texas, looking for an offer.

3. metalman

metalman

Bump again, going to relist it on E-bay next week with a lowered reserve, 20K would buy it right now.
    A few more pics.... side window frame & wood.jpg rear view.jpg 20150515_154334.jpg master cylinder.jpg DSC_0136.JPG

4. metalman

metalman