Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford 5-Window Coupe, HAS BEEN SOLD!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jeff Clark, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Jeff Clark

Jeff Clark

City: Cedar Rapids

State: Iowa
    Price: $23000 obo
    A ’34 Coupe in such great condition is a very rare find these days. Unfortunately, my Father passed away last year and left behind his dream of restoring this beauty. This relic spent 55 years in dry storage and now it sadly must find a new owner as we cannot afford to restore it ourselves.

The car has all original body parts, original flathead motor, and most of the original drive train as well. All Henry steel. There’s hardly any rust, and my Dad has hardly touched it over the years so it’s pretty much ready for a full restoration. Will be sad to see this piece of our family’s history go, but we can’t keep it forever. If you’d like to know more, please email me and I’ll try to answer your questions as best I can. Plenty more pics available if interested.

The car is in a storage space in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and has a clean title that’s up to date.
    You must make an appointment if you’d like to see it, but serious buyers only please.
    Sold “as-is”. Not interested in trades, or payment plans. Must have cash on the day of sale.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017