Register now to get rid of these ads!

1934 Chev Master Sedan - Sydney

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Manhattanduck, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Manhattanduck

Manhattanduck

Hi, finally joined up after checking out discussion over recent months. I've got a 1934 Chev Master Sedan that I want to rod and get back on the road.
    Progress can be followed at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dukehog/sets/72157625664993317/
    Will be installing a 283 V8 and Turbo 400 trans. I need to maintain wheelbase and track dimensions so need assistance with suitable donor cars for replacement diff&axle. Want to replace knee-bone front suspension with I beam, so need help getting appropriate donor / replacement I-beam that will enable wheel track to remain same width.

2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    you should post your questions on the MAIN page of the H.A.M.B. Message board. This page is for Personal Intro's. Good Luck with your search.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

3. big bad john

big bad john

....Glad you finally join.....now you can start enjoying the site......Good luck with that 34....

4. mcdonald

mcdonald
    from Australia

Hi from Melbourne and welcome to HAMB

5. Welcome from the Central West.
    (Not the Wild West)

6. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from M.D.

7. Welcome from Connecticut........Looks like the Chevy will keep you busy for awhile..Enjoy

8. tcb-1

tcb-1

welcome aboard from Shawnee, KS!