Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1933 Willys parts original steel

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by willyscoupe, Sep 5, 2016.

1. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

City: Maple Ridge BC Canada

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 900
    I bought a 33 Willys Sedan that I was excited to build as a gangster style Rat Rod but with too many projects I think I will use as much of it as I can for my 35 Willys Rat Rod project so I can finally complete something lol

All the left overs will be sold either thru here , the Westcoastwillysclub yahoo group or eBay .
    The car seems solid , just burnt from the California sun . And banged up a bit . Also the body has the original 33 vin and floors etc . Would be good for a Coupe or Pickup conversion .
    I will also have some 33-36 leftovers EI: front doors , rad shell and grill , cowl , 35 Delivery floor and rails . Might be a bit more ? Good for another coupe or pickup project or just parts .

I am definitely keeping from the complete 33 Willys body for my project :
    Hood
    Grill
    Window garnish
    Windshield parts

The rest can be sold off at fair market value , lemme know what you need . I hope to be bringing the car home before September is over and will want to sell fast cuz I'm cleaning the yard and shop up !
    I am in CANADA so if you want anything to stay in the US pls let me know asap .
    Some pics can be seen in my "cars in the yard" album .

2. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

IMG_6429.JPG IMG_6423.JPG It's all home and I have sorted out what I am using and hot using .
    Basically I don't need the front fenders and everything else is spoken for !
    If you would like to pay fair market value for the front fenders which really are quite nice just a little baked from the California sun then shoot me a message !

3. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

Thanks everyone , it's all gone now .