Register now to get rid of these ads!

1933 Willys Panel Delivery PROJECT

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by willyscoupe, Mar 10, 2017.

1. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

City: Maple Ridge BC

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $3500
    most of you know I have this "project" and that I'm moving and would like to let it go .
    Here's what I have .
    35/36 Delivery side panels and rear door , front doors and a 36 Cowl with vin tag $3500 US
    Also have 33 hood and hood sides as well as grill , hood ornament and pivot etc .
    I also have if you like an original 1935 Willys Delivery Cowl , dash , floor etc and glove box door with an original Oregon title for $1900 US or with a clean BC title in my name for $2600 Canadian.

For anyone who has wanted to build an original 35 Willys Delivery ( 1of88 ) dressed as a 33 as a full on Kustom or Rat Rod then this is the perfect opportunity!

I also have some old school Magnesium rims and SBC Hilborn injection for it and some super cool seats to !

Attached Files:

2. willyscoupe

willyscoupe

I'd be willing to let the 36 Cowl , both front doors , the rear door , and the Delivery body panels and a vin tag all go for $2000 US !

This is sooooooo cheap for a Willys of this era . This would be such a killer ride ! Rat Rod , Hot Rod or even a race ready Altered !