Register now to get rid of these ads!

1933 or 34 ford find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gotit, Jun 9, 2011.

1. gotit

gotit

Alright, I had a buddy that is a surveyor stop by my rod shop tonight. We were shooting the shit and he told me of a stash of cars a few mile from my shop. He said he will find out about them from the guy that owns the land and see what he wants to do with them. It looks as if it was an old dump site for metal. There has to be thousands of buckets and cans.

Anyway, there was part of a 33-34 hood right as we started walking down to look at it it is a top and a side. In good shape. Not rotted and a few louvers are slightly bent. I had yo find the rest. As we keep walking there it was, a 2dr sedan. The back is pushed in a bit and it is rusty above the doors. The cowl and pans are amazingly great shape. .

It looks like there is a deck lid like a hump back. Did they make such?

There are more cars and I have no idea what they are. A five window something rather and a 4dr something. Lots of neat stuff.

Oh and 28-29 a pickup doors and back of a cab. They say something and towing on them. It is neat

Has anyone been able to post pics from a droid x? I can't seem to get it to work

I know I will be called out for not having pictures but I need to get to work to post them.

2. casper

casper

I'll call b.s !!!!! post pics please !!!!!

3. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

here we go agian....:rolleyes:

4. Getting popcorn...........................

5. bt34

bt34

Crotex ??? pics????

6. Lets see how many pages this one hits,..doesnt have the same feel as Crotex - I am guesing only 7 pages.

7. gotit

gotit

I will email them to someone that can post the pics for me

8. Muttley

Muttley

9. fleet-master

fleet-master

pics!!??...

Attached Files:

10. screwball

screwball

why don't we just ban every one who puts up a post like this with out pics they must all be lies right ? Or we can give them the benefit of the doubt and have a little patience.

11. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

or we can just bat it back and forth like a shuttlecock until the pics show up or the mods close the door.

12. gotit

gotit

I guess i didnt take a picture of the doors that were laying on the ground near it.

More pics of other stuff to come

Attached Files:

• 34-2.jpg
      34-2.jpg
      File size:
      529.7 KB
      Views:
    • 34.jpg
      34.jpg
      File size:
      523.1 KB
      Views:
    • 34-8.jpg
      34-8.jpg
      File size:
      535.9 KB
      Views:
    • 34-12.jpg
      34-12.jpg
      File size:
      502 KB
      Views:
  13. gotit

gotit

Other cars laying around.. There is a 5w coupe and i have no idea who made it. Chevy if i had to guess because it has zore inner structure. looks like it had wood everywhere

Attached Files:

14. dudley32

dudley32

...more pics please...

15. Harms Way

Harms Way

A VICKY !,... Really !!!!!

16. gotit

gotit

They made a vicky those years? I have seen the a-400 and the b-400 but I was not sure what this was exactly. I could tell (or atleast I hoped) it was 33-4 by the doors and firewall.

17. Harms Way

Harms Way

Yep,... Thats a 1934 Ford Victoria,......

I used to have one
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  18. Gotit, better go get it. Without a doubt worth saving!

19. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Looks like the popcorn eaters might be eating crow on this one.
    Now go get it, gotit.

20. Harms Way

Harms Way

Yep !,... Crow flavored popcorn ! :D

21. gotit

gotit

i will get on it. I know the ranch hand at the place and he knows i have old cars and he has never said anything. Should be easy to get ahold of. I will go get it this weekend

22. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Very cool, Gotit! That should shut 'em up.....

23. Harms Way

Harms Way

Ahhh,...
    Not to be a party pooper,... But, you are going to get permission from the crusty old owner,... right ? You might even want to ask him if he has anything stashed elsewhere. Just a thought.

24. gotit

gotit

the owner is 98 years young. he has a bunch of junk he wants removed from his land. I am supposed to go get it here soon. I am surprised the ranch hand hasnt mentioned them but I will get permission no doubt. This will be easy

25. You definately don't see stuff like that just layin' around. Looks like the owner's real worried about it. At least you called all these dude's bluff, with their stupid fucking popcorn comments. Where'd that dumb shit come from anyway? Monkey see, monkey do. Rad find.

26. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

I think the popcorn comments came from all the "Look what I found" posts that had no pics. There has been quite a rash of them recently.

Anyway, great score, and thanks for the pics..... One day, I'll stumble upon something like that!

27. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

No doubt, this one is a Victoria. Doln't wait too long now that it has been published on the HAMB>

[​IMG]

28. Kinky6

Kinky6

Yeah, the '34 Vicky had a smooth slant back w/ a trunk lid. The first shot shows the older Vicky rear end in the foreground for comparo. :cool:

Attached Files:

29. gotit

gotit

I was freaking out when i found the hood. I had to find the rest. The doors are in good shape, not rusted and slightly bunt. So it is a 34 than? I think I found the center of the grill all the bars rolled up. still straight but not in grille shape. I will keep looking for the rest of the parts

30. Harms Way

Harms Way

Look close, and take lots of pictures,....

As a old man said to me as I was walking into his junk yard in North Carolina,...
    "Hey sonny!,... if one of them cars start rattling or hissing at ya',... It ain't suppose to !!!":D