Register now to get rid of these ads!

1933 ford stock car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by MRoller, Aug 23, 2020.

1. MRoller

MRoller

City: Belgrade

State: Montana
    Price: 12,500
    1933 ford sedan. So I was told it’s stock car from the 50s and 60s. The previous owner put a ton of work into it turning it back to a driver. It has a 351 Windsor with c4 trans. 8 1/2 rearend. Unfortunately the wide five setup in the original picture has been removed. New walker radiator with electric fan. horn and all lights to be street legal. New roof wood and vinyl kit. Exhaust cut outs to make the stock car exhaust stacks work. Yes I now it’s a 4 door but people are asking this much for a pieced together “rat rod” with a cheesy theme and skulls all over. This is an original steal 33 with racing history. Sponsors were blue moon bar and cafe. Tasty freeze. Farmer’s Union Oil. And Meissner brothers ranch. If interested I have videos of it I’m running and driving. Only selling to build and get parts for my 34 5 window. Asking 12,500 obo. Might be interested in trades

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020