Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1933 ford pu fenders or no fenders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by haileyp1014, Sep 10, 2017.

?
  1. run fenders

29 vote(s)
    90.6%
  2. no fenders

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. I like the fenders on your pickup. Removing the side mount spare and filling the well will make it look better too. It really needs to get down on the ground too so those tires are up in the fenders more.
    Here's my "street rod" '32 pickup on the "Road to the Sun" in Glacier National Park last year.
    [​IMG]

2. I know that truck. I say keep the fenders also.

3. I like 'em both ways if you got the fenders and hardware complete I would keep 'em. Nice thing about fenders is that they unbolt so if you decide you don't like 'em you can always take 'em off. ;)

4. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

OK, you do realize my comment was facetious, and a poke at the other guy's "rat rod" comment above, right? You have a great looking truck, I'd love to own it just as it is.

5. Sure, no problem, I was just giving a gentle reminder that they look good either way. That's why I like Hot Rods, they can be anything you want, the ultimate expression of individual freedom!

Sent from my SM-G900V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Blues4U likes this.
  6. bob b.

bob b.
    from peoria az.

well said

7. ...this truck is doing Hot Rod Drag Week, it hails the mail!
    drag week 9-17 107.jpg

54reno, tb33anda3rd and exterminator like this.
  8. carl.p

carl.p
    from grimsby uk