Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1933 1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe Drivers Door Skin Original

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by junkmanjr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. City: Knoxville

State: Tennessee
    Price: $100
    SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    REDUCED $75 plus shipping

Original outer door skin for 1933 1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe driver's side. Cut near the beltline. Decent shape for it's age but it isn't new so keep in mind it's over 80 years old and will need some work. Areas needing work I tried to highlight them in the pics but I will go over them as I don't have anything to hide. Front top corner of the beltline (pic 2), area between the beltline and middle hinges opening (pic 3), a few pinholes below lower hinge opening (pic 5), some pinholes towards bottom (pic 6&7), and one dented or creased area kinda hard to see in the middle of the image (pic 8). Door skin should also work on a Fordor front door and possibly on a Roadster or convertible pretty sure there doors are the same length as 5 Window Coupe. Like I pointed out it isn't perfect but if you aren't afraid of some work it should save you some money compared to the reproduction door skins which are basically the same thing but a lot more pricey than mine. $100 plus shipping
    KIMG0296.JPG KIMG0297.JPG KIMG0298.JPG KIMG0299.JPG KIMG0300.JPG KIMG0301.JPG KIMG0302.JPG KIMG0303.JPG KIMG0304.JPG

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017