Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 1933- 1934 Ford 3 Window roof insert / trim

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grandet23, Jan 17, 2018.

1. grandet23

grandet23

My father in law is building a 34 3 Window coupe and one of the challenges his is facing is that when he bought his car it did not have any part of the roof fabric or trim chicken wire, etc. with the car. He needs to know if someone has a video, exploded view or instructions on installing the top. I know Julianos offer a kit but we are not sure how close to the original look it is.. He also wondering if someone reproduces the metal channel that holds the rubber insert in place.. He wants the roof to be as close to factory as possible.

Thanks in advance

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Could I suggest Le Baron Bonney, they have almost everything you need to restore the car including that aluminum trim. I purchased my OEM GM interior from their other business, Hampton Coach when it was a separate entity.

Top Kit:
    Made in your choice of black colonial grain T-5 or black short grain T-51 top material. Kits include top material, padding, muslin lining, insulating strips and instructions. Tacks are included where necessary.
    .[​IMG]