Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 roadster

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jakeborg66, Oct 1, 2018.

1. jakeborg66

jakeborg66

City: Santa clarita

State: California
    Price: 15500
    1932 Ford roadster

fuel: gas
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual

Selling my 1932 roadster it's tittled at a 1932 ford roadster and I have a clean California tittle in my name. It has a good running 283 small block Chevy with an old offy tri power, the trans is a 36 ford and the rearend is also 36 ford. The transmission has some trouble staying in second gear under deceleration but no grinds and it drives really nice. The body is an old fiberglass body. It has a Duvall windshield that still needs to be cut and channeled for the glass will need a lot of work. I've driven the car a bunch and it runs and drives nicely doesn't over heat at all it uses a zip water pump riser and works great. It has a troop 32 shell with painted aluminum radiator. It has wide 5 wheels and is a really cool representation of a late 50s early 60s Hotrod project. This car isn't a show car, at best it's a decent driver the cars really just a good running and driving project. I had planned to slap a steel body I had on it but I sold the body so I really don't need this car. It was just wired and the only gauge that works is the water temp currently. It uses juice brakes with a 1940 ford master cylinder. Stops okay isn't great but it's too be expected. Over all it's a really good running driving 32 ford roadster project. Let me know if you have any questions this car runs and drives is registered and insured I just need it gone ASAP Thank you

Attached Files:

Jeff Pandora likes this.