Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 roadster and 32 coupe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by emtr2, Feb 16, 2008.

1. emtr2

emtr2

My name is Bill, I was lucky enough to find an origional 1932 ford roadster body that was actually a hotrod. In the 50's/60's believed to be in the boston area. after seeing what the rolling bones were doing, I got bit bad by the bug. 2 years later.... i am driving the car!!!!
    I also have a 3 window coupe. It is an origional body and when purchased it came with a olds j2 drivetrain. But not cool enough so
    I went the rolling bones route again.
    These 2 cars are brother and sister. the coupe has a chevy 327 4 spd. and the roadster has a 53 flathead with overdrive.
    both cars have hallibrand quick changes.
    Both in black lacquer. and numbered 137 on the doors.
    the projects are over. Now we just enjoy them. they are both such a thrill to drive, that I am considering a second part-time job so I can have my paycheck depositied into a Mobil fuel account. (CAN'T STOP DRIVIN EM!)

2. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Welcome ... from one DeuceBag to another .....

3. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

welcome! rollin' bones style coupes are awesome, i believe i have a picture of your coupe from last year's swapmeet in mansfield MA, i was drooling all over the car as a matter of fact! i'd like to see pics of that roadster!

this it?

[​IMG]

4. Cshabang

Cshabang

hey Bill, its Chris Chabre...welcome to the HAMB, missed ya at garage night last night...