Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Plymouth PA Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 427rouser, Nov 27, 2018.

1. 427rouser

427rouser

City: Winchester

State: Kentucky
    Price: 6250.00
    1932 Plymouth PA coupe project for sale. She was an old hotrod in the 50's still has an old chrome firewall, 3x2 fuel block and early Olds rear axle 53 I think. Car is complete and has a clear KY title in my name ready to go. Floors and trunk are great, with the worst rust on the drivers side lower rocker and small spot where roof meets the quarter. These cars had very minimal wood and what it did have is still intact. Seat was missing the bottom so I replaced it with a very nice A model bench which fit perfect. Original front axle is still in place with some modifications back in the 50s. I have a super nice 41 Ford axle with split bones and A crossmember available as well for 250 with the car if buyer wants it has all brakes and drums that rolls and steers freely. Trunk lid is nice and both door bottoms are solid as is the cowl bottoms. The windshield frame has some rust on the lower curved part which will need replaced (frame not car body). Has a few farm dents, but very good 32 3 window project. 859-seven1-9one4three. Have many and any pictures you may want just ask. Rear wheels do not come with it and will have steel rollers and tires. I also have 5 spoke 14x6 American magnesium front and possibly a nice set of Romeo Palimedes and Hurst pie crusts I would sell separate as well. Thanks Dwayne R.

Attached Files: