Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 FORDS at Portland Transmission Show TODAY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32 Barn Car, May 9, 2009.

1. 32 Barn Car

32 Barn Car
    from Oregon

A very nice day for this event , lots of cars . Here are a few of the '32's . Stock , Hot Rods , a few have been in mags and some have been with their owners 30+ years..........Z

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. 32 Barn Car

32 Barn Car
    from Oregon

A few more..........Z.

Attached Files:

3. Skirv

Skirv

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing Z.Diddy.

4. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Nothing better then a group of 32 fords,great pics.

5. jsprcn

jsprcn

I was at the show--- It was even better than the photos show!

6. good to see that the "WOODIE" is still around, haven't seen it for sometime. Amazing amount of work building that body.

7. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

There are some cool 32's up there.....very nice...........

8. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

that is quite a showing of 32's.

9. couverkid

couverkid

Probably the best event in portland in my eyes. Always alot of neat cars many you only see once a year.

10. for you guys outa the portland area this 32 was built by a guy named larry Anderson,he made the body by hand outa rare Murtle wood only grows in oregon and iseral,he would go to Wescotts and take measurements off their body (Dee knew) and then lamanated all the wood together it took a long time but he had the coolest hi-boy for years (fenders came later),we used to joke about it havin termites and damnif it didnt get invested with some little termite type bug,leavin little piles of dust on the body........with out a doubt one that needs to be seen in person

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  11. what I enjoy is he never stops adding to it, more wood parts and it still drives it

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for sharing your photos from the show. My favorite deuce's are the green Panel Delivery and the black Phaeton with the S.C.O.T blown flattie.

Meatball - thanks for the info on the wooden roadster, I've loved that deuce since I first saw it as a kid way back in the eighties.

13. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Nice stuff! I never get tired of seeing good looking deuces. I think my favorite is the one with the magnesium five spokes :D