Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Ford pickup / truck cab... rough

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by F&J, Oct 10, 2018.

1. F&J

F&J

City: Eastford

State: Connecticut
    Price: $450
    edit...SOLD & gone, to Mass..All of these pics were taken by me today, in Eastford, CT. (northeastern CT, close to the Mass border)

Typical rough, "woods find", New England truck cab. For parts or possible save?

NO doors.

Has decent firewall with a hole cut on RH side for the manifold heater, and both lower front tips of the firewall feet are broken. (typical of trucks)

Has dash but has many extra drilled holes. Windshield frame seems to be solid.

NO column drop/ locking ignition switch. Has cowl vent lever.

Pics pretty much shows the rust, dents, holes, etc. Belongs to a long time friend, Joe, that has no internet. He can remove the cab and help load it, any day you choose. Prefer local buyers that can come see in person, so there are no surprises. We are not willing to crate this for shipping.

I will hold this as "pending sale" if I know you are local, and want to come look at it very soon. SOLD///Gone

You are getting the above parts, but not the chassis which is a dual wheel flatbed, and you are not getting pedals or the 4 cylinder engine. If you also want any of that, I will set you up with Joe's cell number. Joe is a honest, stand-up guy, so there will be no games played if you want to come and get it, on any day of the week that works for you. Thanks. DSCN1818.JPG DSCN1819.JPG DSCN1820.JPG DSCN1821.JPG DSCN1822.JPG DSCN1823.JPG DSCN1824.JPG DSCN1825.JPG DSCN1826.JPG DSCN1827.JPG DSCN1829.JPG DSCN1830.JPG DSCN1831.JPG DSCN1832.JPG

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019