Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Ford 5 Wndow

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 454johnm, Apr 13, 2023.

1. City: Vancouver, British Columbia

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: SOLD
    IMG_6013.jpg IMG_6016.jpg IMG_6014.jpg IMG_6017.jpg 1932 Ford 5 window, all steel, Henry body, hood, grille shell, trunk and doors. Brookville fenders. This body is and has been rust free. I purchased this vehicle from Manheim PA. from an older gent who has health issues and could not drive the car. I have owned the car 4 years and it has approximately 3500 miles since the car was finished.
    The car was professionally built by 4 craftsmen, All running gear by Dick Lewis (pictures in hand), Paint & body by Jerry Ebersole, ( BMW Oxford Green ), Wire wheels by Ludwigs Custom Auto, Dick Gore for Upholstery, Wiring by Jamie Buss. Interior Connolly Leather plus extra hyde, new seat springs along with German weave carpet. Engine is a 1953 Mercury bored 30 over 264 c.i., Balanced, CC'd heads ,Relieved, Port matched etc. 39 Trans. with LZ gears, Offy heads,intake, Strombergs, All engine fasteners ARP, MSD ignition, Fenton headers, F1 steering, 40-48 Brakes. All fasteners throughout are polished stainless along with exhaust,brake lines etc. I have the best ! 35 Wires with Firestones and New Excelsiors on 40 rims with Mercury caps. Car will be sold with either tire wheel combo or both if the offer is right. All new tinted grey glass, roll down rear. Walden top insert cloth covered. Original 32 dash oval with speedo rebuilt with new wing face to match SW winged gauges. Original 32 Frame,sent to Posies for upgrades and springs etc. This car drives very well steers very easily!
    All lights,signals etc work. I have pictures that can be sent, please only if interested. No disappointments in this car. ASKING 62,500 USD OBO. or Equivalent CAN $. MAY CONSIDER TRADE FOR ?? or C2 CORVETTE. Car is presently TITLED as a 1932 Ford with Ford VIN. If car is sold to the USA it will have Washington title and will be available to be shipped in the USA by Chevrolake Motorcars, Darby Motorsports, Contact Wayne Darby 604-816-5477, 45 years in the export import business OR use your own shippers. PS- I WILL CONSIDER PAYING some or part DELIVERY COSTS DEPENDING ON OFFER. Thank you, for contact email at [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
  2. Sold thank you Hamb.

ct1932ford likes this.