Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Ford 5 window coupe project.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by docauto, May 8, 2016.

1. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

City: socal

State: California
    Price: 10000
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi guys and gals. Here's an affordable 32 coupe project, but you better be able to weld! It's a real pile (a couple big piles) of 32 Ford 5-window coupe. There's about 1 1/2 bodies worth of sheetmetal and a nice straight numbered gennie frame with good K member and cross members (with a really nice front spreader bar!). Super nice firewall. no grill or hood. I'm moving the shop, so get it while you can! I have lots of other parts (dropped front axles, quick change rears, radical flathead speed equipment etc.) at extra cost available with this project only. I've been holding this for years and dug it out for the move, so act fast. Feel free to PM to set up an inspection and look thru the pile! Thanks Dave

haring and patrick english like this.
  2. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

Bumpit. Lots of interest, but no buyer yet. Come and look!

Sent from my SM-G935V using H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

Bumpit. Come on guys, I'm not going to ship it to you so you can inspect it first, don't be silly.... lots of other cool parts available with purchase.

4. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

ok ok ok..... for all those who have asked, here's a step by step of all the pieces included in the 32 coupe body and numbered frame.Note how there is plenty of overlap between the body sections. The last few pictures show ADDITIONAL pieces that are included with the body. The worst area is the rear floor (I would get a new section from Brookville, easier) and the right door. There are additional door pieces and a spare tudor door to rob pieces from. All in all a relatively straight forward build.

$10k for everything shown, and I can supply at additional cost front and rear ends (including quick change), motors (ranging from flatty to hemi), trans (39 Ford to Muncie), exotic flatty speed equipment and TONS of other stuff with this body only (not selling parts alone).

Have a close look and feel free to PM for any additional information or to set up an inspection.

For you overseas folks: I can deliver to the shipper of your choice (locally of course).

Thanks Dave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

Bumpit! Had some interesting offers, i will consider partial trades, i like early motorcycles, 36 ford stuff, whatever. Thanks!

6. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

7. docauto

docauto
    from So Cal

Sold a model A instead, so this one is back up for sale! Offers or trades ok.

Sent from my SM-G935V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

too many fords likes this.