Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Firewall and Flat Floor - Brookville

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by CJBasic, Jul 30, 2020.

1. CJBasic

CJBasic

City: San Diego

State: California
    Price: 750 obo
    I have a 1932 Ford Roadster Brookville firewall, firewall feet, welting, and flat floor for sale. The metal items were painted in black epoxy paint and never used. They are very heavy gauge steel and straight. There are miniscule amounts of rust on the some of the edges of the floor where the paint scratched off, but nothing that ate through the metal or caused any lasting damage. You can take the rust off with a piece of sandpaper. A relief cut was made in the firewall, and I still have the piece. Included is all you see in the photos. I am in San Diego, but will be driving up to Redding (and all parts in between) the last two weeks of August. I'm happy to bring the parts with me if you live near or along my route and want to meet up and buy them. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. CJBasic

CJBasic

Bump. I'm too lazy to redo the add, but I'm back from vacation and won't likely be driving up north again until summer. Parts are in San Diego. Thanks for looking.

3. CJBasic

CJBasic

Bttt. Will ship on buyer's dime, but prefer local pick up.
    New prices:
    $600 - firewall, feet, and welting
    $100 - floor