Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Roadster 32 Frame Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ml_engr, Jul 10, 2014.

1. ml_engr

ml_engr

City: Mammoth Lakes

State: California
    Price: $8500
    Contemplating moving on to another project which means the current project needs to go.

What I have is a real Ford steel 1931 Ford Roadster. Much of the patch panel work has been completed. With the exceptions of the rear deck lid, dash rail, and wheel wells

It has new door skins, and rear panel. Solid subrails. I have the wheel well panels. Will need rear subrails built to match the 32 frame

Frame is a new Blackboard hotrod 1932 frame, pinched for an A body. It’s also notched front and rear. Also have a Model A frame with a clear VIN, have had it verified by the local PD. VIN can be registered

Rebuilt 1937 Pedals
    BLC 682J and 904 headlight buckets

Front 16x4 rear 16x4.5 ford rims, rears have new rings, with new 550 and 750 Coker Firestone tires. Ford hub caps and trim rings.

Have an un-restored 1941 truck steering wheel, column, complete with box. Was a stick shift so column does not have shifter.

Front end is and Okie Joe dropped Model A axle, split 1941 wishbones, 1948 squareback spindles, O1A 1940 hubs with new bearings, races and seals, 1940 brakes with new shoes, cylinders, Posies model a spring, model rod ends

Rear is a 1940 Banjo, new seals, and bearings. Brakes have new shoes and cylinders. Rear spring is a 1940.

Have windshield frame and stanchions, no posts. Also have many new small parts in boxes

Although these have little value if it goes it all needs to so included 50s SBC parts, frozen 56 265 block, 56 powerpack heads, 57 powerpack heads and other early parts. Powerglide trans. Have an extra 33-34 banjo rear as well

Sorry not going to part, all or nothing. Sorry no trades

Please PM for more pics and details.

I am going to start on the higher side at $8500. Feel free to make reasonable offers

Located in Mammoth Lakes, CA 4-5 hrs north of LA, 3 Hours south of Reno

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

B-Mac likes this.
  2. ml_engr

ml_engr

3. ml_engr

ml_engr

A few have asked...and the answer is yes I still have it.

4. ml_engr

ml_engr

Sale Pending

5. ml_engr

ml_engr