Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Model A Coupe with flathead

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 34Fordtk, Nov 11, 2014.

1. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

City: Beaufort

State: North Carolina
    Price: 8000
    SOLD

Selling my Coupe, it has a 3" chop (not perfect but looks good), stock chassis, has lower patches at the cowl, wheel wells and front lower quarter. New deck lid in rumble style, solid subrails, good gas tanks ,hood and grill, new top wood. The doors are nice and never patched, they have mini bear claw latches with stock handles (inside and out) working. I have the dash rail, windshield frame, garnish moldings ( all unchopped). I have the stock front seat and riser . Tires look new but have some dry cracking.
    The 8ba flathead is stock but has been rebuilt sometime in the past as it is 60 over. It has an earlier aluminum intake and a Holley 2100 carb,. I installed new gaskets and head studs. I have seen it run before I did the work but not since I put it in this car. it needs the correct fuel pump and push rod.
    The trans is a F1 top shift that I converted to closed drive, it is hooked up to the stock A tube and rear end. Car still needs wiring, radiator, glass and a column drop and a mount for the stock pedals. The front wishbone mount is not pretty but it seems to be working! The best part is I have a clear NC title in my name (issued this year not 50 years ago!) I also have the stock engine that has the numbers that match the title. Throwing in nice two light headlights, extra windshield frame and stock rear end (complete), 2/19" wheels

image.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Bump before Ebay......................

3. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk