Register now to get rid of these ads!

1931 Ford two door sedan, Bad 5" chop.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Old Skool Willy, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Old Skool Willy

Old Skool Willy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello All Great site,

I'm new to the site, Learning my way around here.

Well, I picked up a 2 door sedan sometime back that has a bad 5" chop.
    The front A pillars are the worst, windshield doesn't sit flush & the windows in the doors don't ride up correctly, but had to have it price was right. (shame on me)
    The car has a great stance.

I'm interested in building a full fender driver.
    I have had the chassis work done. I put a 4" drop axle with front disc brakes, along with a 1" raised cross member, S-10 rear with 3.73 gearing drum brakes & Moser axles, 4 link setup with coil overs, Vega box, have a Chevy 355 with Brodix heads, 700R4 trans 2800 stall.
    The only problem I have is the 5" chop work is very poorly executed.
    Interested in someone in the area if possible to correct it, even if that means I have to chop one more inch off? (I did pick up used A pillars) Also, would like to widen the rear fenders 3 more inches & bob them without loosing the factory look.

Thank you for checking out my post....:cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. Hi Willy. Looks like member responses got deleted from your intro thread. Warm reception, huh?
    Welcome to you anyway. I like the car.
    Mike

3. Old Skool Willy

Old Skool Willy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello Sir,
    yes,

Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018