Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Ford Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ryan, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

City: Austin

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 14,000
    [​IMG]

A member of our Austin crew is fighting a medical battle at the moment and as a result, needs to liquidate a few cars to lighten the load. I'm listing the cars myself and will answer any preliminary questions you might have simply because the owner is busy with more important things. Once someone has shown serious interest, I will gladly put them in touch with the owner.

This car is a bone stock 1931 Ford coupe that was completely gone through not long ago. It features an absolute rust free body with decent paint - it is cracking in a few spots (fenders mostly), but to me has the perfect patina for an old car.

Mechanically, she features a new ignition (not yet installed and as such, the car isn't running yet) and, of course, the original banger, mechanical brakes, and suspension. She also comes with five brand new tires still in the wraps, a dropped headlight bar (as well as a stock piece), 2 sets of headlights to chose from, a new vinyl top (not yet installed).

In the pictures, the windshield is out in preparation for the new vinyl top and that's how she will be sold. It's all there though.

The owner is asking $14k for everything. This one is a bit of a steal in my opinion. Contact me and I'll try to answer any questions you might have. And while I'm at it, I'll try to talk you into flipping the script a bit - this one wouldn't take much to turn it into a bitchin little traditional hot rod.

Attached Files:

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member