Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Ford all Steel Roadster LOOK!!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Filmboyj, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Filmboyj

Filmboyj
    from Califorina

City: Camarillo

State: California
    Price: $29,999
    From my Private collection I Decide to let go of my All Steel Henry Ford 1931 Ford Roadster . Southern California car it’s whole life always garaged . Runs & Drives Enjoy it Now!!!
    It has 350/350 motor low miles, 32 grill shell, louvered powered deck lid, 32 dash, Corvette independent rear suspension, coil over shocks with independent upper lower control arms.. which car drives Amazing!!!!, car was set up to run fenders or no fenders you can do a little tweaking and make it your own . Nice maroon paint job and interior, fuel tank in the rear. Just did a ton of stuff to freshen the car up, New fuel line in the tank and all the way from front to back, new carburetor, new fuel pump, new air cleaner , New battery , and more
    Orginal California 31 plates , clean title , current tagged. Get in the car and enjoy it today no waiting, head to the car show tomorrow.. you work hard enough you deserve something like this..
    I hate to even let the car go only reason I’m selling it is because I’m buying a home.
    …….Price $28,000.
    Located in Camarillo ,Ca 93010
    James (858) 688-3408

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021