Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Model A sold!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mark Jenny, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Mark Jenny

Mark Jenny

City: carthage

State: Missouri
    Price: 19500
    50's Traditional model A...Channeled onto a 28 frame but no chop....1950 Merc flathead...nice vintage look with the dual 97's and Weiand high rise/aluminum heads..39 ford tranny, not sure about the rear end....its a 12 volt system...juice brakes,open drive line...32 grill shell,49 Merc dash,with cool old skool interior..clean and simple..windows roll up and down,drivers is a bit sticky...door windows are thick plexi.....runs good and strong, stops starts with no problem.cool vintage front spring location..just replaced king pins,bushings,and bearings....can be run with chopped rear fenders, or no rear fenders...willing to trade for full Fender A coupe,sedan,or trade up to a 32 5 window coupe...also looking for a roadster 27-31..willing to trade up or down...phone or text...417-310-0553...leave message if I dont answer...thanks

Footnote....I'm 6'2" and I fit fine in this coupe...seats are bolted to the floor and plenty of head room with no chop...car has clean Missouri title in my hand..titled as a 28 ford

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    mctim64, Mootz, zachn8r and 6 others like this.
  2. Mark Jenny

Mark Jenny

willing to trade for the right model T coupe or sedan