Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 model A coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by slickscustoms, Apr 22, 2016.

1. slickscustoms

slickscustoms

City: hartselle

State: Alabama
    Price: 7500
    [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]i have a nice model a coupe for sale. I bought it all original and started building a hot rod out of it. the body is solid with the exception of the rear sub rails and rear corners. it has workable fenders but no running boards. all original wood in the car is in great shape even has whats left of the original headliner. has a recovered front seat as well as rumble seat. the frame has been kicked up in the rear the width of the frame. has a vern tardel dropped front axle and reversed main eye spring, 1941 rear axle and brakes that needs rebuilt. it has f100 brakes on the front but I also have f1 brakes that will come with it. f1 transmission crossmember with f1 peddle assembly. f1 steering box, 1940 steering box, mast, and wheel. 16x4.5 wheels new coker 7.50 rear tires 6.0 rollers on front. motor mounts are made but not set in place yet. will come with a 59a motor all complete {was told it was rebuilt but block froze and cracked} also a complete 1953 mercury flathead comes with it. thickston highrise intake with knock off thickston breather. everything I have goes with the car!! no im not parting anything out this car is mocked up not a running driving car. contact for pictures

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    hrmark likes this.