Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 Model A Coupe Found

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lazlobassett, Jul 15, 2011.

1. shoebox50

shoebox50

2. menace30

menace30
    from New Jersey

Wow! I havent seen my family since the car came home unless they were out in the garage or asking for a ride. I really haven't done much to it but put air in the tires and gas in it. I have to put some tires on it and go through the brakes before i go for a long haul. Other than that it runs great and I'm very pleased!

3. dmw56

dmw56

Congrats, that's a super deal you got on that one. Have fun with it.

4. jipp

jipp

2500.00 that makes the model A sadans by my doctors off for 4500.00 look so pitfull and priced so high for basically a body shell 4 tires and a engine said to run.... glad you saved it. would of hate to seen it go to a vulture just to sell it for parts.. drive it i say.
    speaking of which i had some random guy stop by yesterday wanting my dads rust free 48 ford.. of course he said he would take it off the property for free and was doing our family a favor. even had a trailer.. not sure what the guy was thinking.. i said no thank you.. and walked into the sunset. i wish i knew who gave away 48 fords cause my dad sure in the hell aint giving me his. LOL
    chris.

5. 4oldfords

4oldfords
    from Texas

what a find .... you must have some good karma or shakra or whatever....nice

6. dutchrod

dutchrod

Nice find ,good luck with it.

7. Gee you guys drove right by my house. You should have stopped for some refreshments!

How's the 348 build coming????

8. Forddraggin

Forddraggin

Must be nice,thats why i always have eyes open for deals out there.

9. rat seeker

rat seeker

10. hinesenhoffer

hinesenhoffer
    from kentucky

Want to double your money!!!