Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 MODEL A BARN FIND (sorta)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LIL.TIMMYUser Name, Jul 7, 2009.

1. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

lots of you northwest guys out there know James (RED) Henry. i'm trying to shame him into doing something with this little coupe he's owned forever. i think it would be awesome with one of his 427 fe motors with a toploader behind it. HE thinks he needs some high dollar "goldchainer" chassis with independant susp, disc brakes, yadda yadda. call him up and tell him to quit being a pussy and do something! thanks for your help Hambers P.S. he wants to run a automatic!

Attached Files:

2. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

hell yes ! tell him to drag that thing out , drop that 427 in it with a toploader behind it , tell him to put down the pastel color chart and slowly back away from the billet catalog !

3. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

i know it! i've been bugging him to just drag it out and beef the frame up a little, run it without hoodsides, and leave the paint etc. alone. he'll never get back that patina.

4. mr.smith

mr.smith

tell him to do sumthin' with it,
    nd disc brakes, independent suspension? smack him for me

5. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

yeah exactly, leave the fenders on it, dump it in front. gonna need a beefier rearend to deal with a healthy 427, 9 inch i guess. he was actually talking about one of those polished all billit independent rears! puke! like he'd ever keep it clean.

6. Cody&Lauren Mohr

Cody&Lauren Mohr

To each his own......unless it's something as rediculous as that! PLEASE STOP THIS MAN FROM BUILDING A STREET ROD!

7. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

don't know ol' red, but that boy needs to get that car out of that garage and lurk on here for awhile to get some idea of how to do that car right.

8. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

true dat, he may be just messing with me on the billit shit. but if you knew him, you'd know what a filthy pig he is. why buy shiny shit if it's just gonna go to hell?