Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 ford sedan tudor rod project must see SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by LuckyFord, Oct 6, 2017.

1. LuckyFord

LuckyFord

City: Moody

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 10,000
    30 sedan tudor body, chopped 5" , 33 coupe chassis pinched 4" fully boxed, parallel 4 link, 2" drop front crossmember, 4" drop super bell front axle, posies superglide front spring with leaf added for motor weight, round back spindles, viper hair pins, vega steering, P&J steering arms shock and light mounts, bell steering column, gm posi 10 bolt rear 3.48, 33 grill, disc brakes front drum rear, vacuum boosted corvette style master, small block chevy motor fresh built mild cam 355 69 vette block style, Muncie 3 speed manual trans, high performance ceramic clutch, new bucket seats race style with 5 points and slide brackets recline, rci racing fuel cells, keep it clean wiring harness, custom drive shaft, 5" gauges, all new switches for everything, optima battery, fuel line and an fittings, rear c notch kit, sweet steering joints, p&j shock mounts, front and rear panhards, aluminum radiator with electric fan, posies rear drop spring, new front rotors to match rear bolt pattern, vintage aluminum indy race rims big and little,
    everything here is ford sheet metal or period correct aftermarket parts with exception to the seats and fuel cell, I was planning on using the seat frames only, pallet of extra ford body panels extra metal and doors also

there is just too much to list everything, basically everything is here to completely assembly and drive the car if you really wanted to, missing is all the body/interior stuff, all the trim, moldings, glass, etc.
    At current state it is rolling chassis, body, and a $9000 pile of brand new parts some in boxes some mocked up on car, the motor has temp wires and if fuel added can be started, you can either start body work and finish it or just put it together and drive it while doing the body work, I would rate the car as 75% complete mechanically and in rough shape on the body, clear blue Texas title, the build thread for the car is here

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1930-tudor-sedan-my-first-build.1001238/

having trouble loading more pics but I have thousands of them, entire build has written log of work and parts and all receipts for parts
    Let me know if you have any questions or any fair offers, the price listed is the total of the build log spent on parts, all receipts kept.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. LuckyFord

LuckyFord

3. LuckyFord

LuckyFord

4. LuckyFord

LuckyFord

5. LuckyFord

LuckyFord

any serious offers will be considered