Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 ford model a chassis

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by ericjustus, Oct 9, 2018.

1. ericjustus

ericjustus
    from Chino, CA

City: Ontario

State: California
    Price: $500
    1930/31 Ford model A chassis. This was a running and driving roadster that had the body, wiring, battery and distributor removed. Currently the future plan does not involve the fenders, running boards, splash pans, braces/brackets, etc. The passenger side front fender has a small tear in it and the rear fender has a welded up repair. The remaining parts of the batch have 2-3 coats of paint on them and years of little dents and dings. They are perfect for the aged driver but not show car stuff. The running boards and splash pan are two piece. There is no title for the chassis. Mechanical brakes.

I am selling the fenders, running boards, splash pan, etc. for $500. They are on the car so I will need to take them off so please be serious.

In regards to the entire chassis as a whole. The two rear tires only hold air for a few days. You need a distributor, battery and wires to get it running. I have the full steering column assembly for it is just not bolted on right now. The engine has a 1 wire 12 volt alternator on it. NOW, this is a future build of mine but in the spirit of hot rodding everything is for sale for the right price as this project will be sitting for awhile at my house. $3250 obo for the whole enchilada

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018