Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 Ford Coupe Project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BenLeBlanc, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Brian Lundgren

Brian Lundgren

Love this rod, I've read through the build thread a couple times and it's a great reference while working on my own coupe. Hope to see the car In person at a show in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

BenLeBlanc likes this.
  2. Feel free to send them over to me via message whenever you get a chance. They are great shots and it was good to talk to you Saturday!

Thanks for all of the kind words from everyone- but yes, I am going to drive out the rest of the season without much more “progress”.

DylanHill1931, wheeldog57 and ABONES like this.
  3. norms30a

norms30a

Good job, have as much fun driving as you did building.

4. oldrodder43

oldrodder43

Darn, I could've used that hood, I am doing a '29 Essex Coupe and didn't get a hood. I also need both doors, either Hudson or Essex, but 1929. The other years have different character line. Essex is like an upside down Model A character lines. You are an impressive young man Sir. Very innovative and persistent. I think I would've given up long ago. My hat's off to you, my hero for the day, maybe for the year! Perley

DylanHill1931 and mike bowling like this.
  5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BHB.jpg

BNW.jpg

:rolleyes:...Happy Birthday Hamber Ben...;)

You can click the Thumbnail, I edited the Wire and Pole out...Hows the Ole Hotrod Running...Love what you done with it...

Credit to Photographer, Owner

patmanta and catdad49 like this.