Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930-31 Model A coupe SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Diesel627, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Diesel627

Diesel627

City: Maplewood

State: Minnesota
    Price: 2250.00
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg For sale 1930-31 ford model A coupe body. Decent, def usable hot rod body. The roof is banged up on the passenger side but very repairable. Drivers side was the same but has been fixed very well. Body comes with all garnish moldings, visor, steel header cover, windshield frame, and best yet another nice drivers and passengers side doors! You know that 30-31 coupe doors, or even decent body's are getting harder to find and more expensive every year! The price reflects the condition. It's a little ruff, but a body that doesn't need Patch panels or hammer dolly work will sell for 3500-4500 right now in today's market. So for an affordable price you get a body that needs patching around the bottom, and hammer dolly work, along with a piece of the drivers side quarter panel replaced. There is no deck lid included with the sale either. Which is why it is priced at a fair price. The sub rails are all there, but separated from the body in a few spots. If my asking price is paid I will also include a 1930 Chevrolet coupe title. If not the title will be sold with the body for an extra 250.00. I may have some other bits and pieces to include with the sale as well, but I would have to look. If interested please call Ranier at 651-353-1924 text or PM, thanks!

Sorry for the dreaded search key words:
    hot rod hotrod Kustom custom 1932 deuce 1933 1934 1940 Ford ford FORD

2. Diesel627

Diesel627

SOLD! Sold!! Sold!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015