Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930/31 Coupe Roof question.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowongas, Jul 29, 2010.

1. lowongas

lowongas

I was wondering if any could give an answer to this perplexing question.I have a 1930 Model A Coupe and it needs the roof on the drivers side replaced.Now I know they dont make that part BUT I have seen the roof panel for a 1930 Model A truck ..( I know it not as long as the coupes..) but was wondering if I could use that to patch it with.?Anyone have an idea on this..? I cant imagine Henry didnt make them the same for the truck and coupe ..( being longer for the coupe..) and use the same radius curve on them...I did notice that 28/29 are different...Can I get some help..or at least pointed in a general direction.

2. 33_chevy

33_chevy
    from TX

I am looking to do the same thing and also looking for answers..Anyone have any input on this

3. lowongas

lowongas

Damn 30 coupes...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  4. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

If it won't work immediately, you can make it work. If you don't have the skills or tools, there's always someone around who can. I have a friend with a shear, brake, and a homemade English wheel. I think he can make just about anything...

Get the truck part if you don't already have it, and then just step into the abyss :)