Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1930/31 "A" Coupe front Seat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steve hackel, Mar 15, 2011.

1. steve hackel

steve hackel

In your experience, what late model van or small p/u truck seat is the best fitting or closest in size to a stock model A coupe. I do not need it to fold down (nice option though) and I do not want a split version. Your help is always appreciated. regards, Steve

2. 48chrysler

48chrysler
    from Indiana

middle row, dodge caravan seat.

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Yep to the above! Comfy too!

4. Steve, a real good choice would be an early 90's Dodge caravan middle or rear seat, I'm using 93 rear or 3rd row in my coupe and the back folds down, real handy for sure.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Bad Bob

Bad Bob
    from O.C. Baby

Model A Coupe front seat??? Did they ever come with a back seat? hahaha!

6. bobkatrods

bobkatrods

of course--rumble seat!!!!!!ha

7. Most any middle or rear two-place seat from a minivan will work, so the best bet is to hit the junkyard with a tape measure and sit in them and see what's comfortable.

8. bazinga!

9. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

The van seats fit really well. Alot of the school bus seat backs taper from the bottom to the top.

10. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Look for a Toyota or Honda minivan secord row seat. I have used the american car manufacturer's seats and found that the way they put them together (with the support foam, materials, construction) is very basic. The imports typically have a reclining feature on them that increases the comfort level a lot.

11. steve hackel

steve hackel

Thank You for all your good information - I am going junk yarding this weekend!