Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1929 roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatheadnut0, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Well, you say I haven't posted. Here goes. I'm started on a 29 roadster on deuce rails. The build will be the new deuce rails with ladder bars dropped front axle with wishbones, a flathead, bored, stroked, Winfield cam, merc crank, vertex mag and three 97's. I'm going to run a T-5 tranny and a quick change. We're going to stop it with Lincolns and Buick drums. Really haven't decided on wheels yet. I really like the bias ply look but like the drive of the radial and that may have some influence on my wheel selection. I lean toward pickled Halibrands or AR Saltflats with the painted centers or some good old steelies. Any of you guys got any good ideas, let me know. Thanks for looking.

2. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

Post some pics to stimulate some interest...

3. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Sounds like a plan. Can't go wrong with an A on 32 rails,pics would be cool.

4. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from NH

Two sets of wheels, one for radials for longer drives. Another with Bias ply for local rides.
    This way you can justify the expense of buying both sets you like.
    Or you have the option to really change the look IE: early steelies or wires with narrow bias ply and then alum/mag with beefier bias ply. Tire heights can make a big difference in stance and looks.