Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Model A Pickup Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by The Sorcerer, Jun 19, 2017.

1. The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer

City: Sandwich

State: Massachusetts
    Price: $25,000
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg For sale or Trade, is my 1929 model A pickup hot rod. Registered and titled in my name as 1929 Model A. Car was originally built in California by Sammy V and I had it shipped to Mass. The chassis was built by a professional speed shop. The motor is a Chevy 350, solid lifters, roller rockers, Holley 4 barrel single pumper. Trans is a 700r4 with a shift kit. Fully custom headers to Cherry Bombs. The car rips. It's crazy light and will spin the tires at will. Drum brakes all around and they work as they should. This car is not a "rat" Rod. The car is in perfect working order and is a blast to drive. Lots of cool details all over. Will consider trades for Harley's of equal value or plus cash. For serious inquiries and more pictures text me at 77four-twothree88five17