Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Model A coupe traditional hot rod project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by INXS, Aug 16, 2019.

1. INXS

INXS

City: Waterloo

State: New York
    Price: 7000
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg IMG_20190627_184216.jpg Selling my 1929 Model A coupe project. Its a rolling project with a 59ab flathead fitted and '41 3 speed transmission thats has been gone through with new bearings and bushings.

Original model a rear end and driveshaft torque tube. Rear axle has been fitted with early Ford hydraulic brakes. I have pulled the heads and everthing looks good. I don't see any cracks.

The frame has been z'd as per Tardel style. I have many many new parts- far too many to list. I have all the body patch panels.

I'm just getting this listed as I'm motivated to sell and I'd be glad to get more information and a better parts list to anyone interested. There is much more parts than what is pictured. Im in the process of moving and sorting and will post more pictures as i get them.
    IMG_20190627_184216.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  2. INXS

INXS

Tons of new parts go with this project. I'll try to get a list over the weekend.

3. INXS

INXS

Sale Pending.

4. INXS

INXS

Sold to a newer HAMB member and new friend.
    Going to be finished as I had envisioned.
    Thanks Scott and post some project pics here.