Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Sedan hot rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gearhead Graphics, May 24, 2019.

1. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

City: Denver

State: Colorado
    Price: 24k
    Listing for a friend, PM me and I'll get you two in touch. (This car is a super solid, hop in and go kind of car, attention getter, runs great, quick, all the things you want. Built by an incredibly detail oriented guy.)

1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan, ALL Original Ford Steel , No Rust and No patch panels, very super straight and tight, new wood, seals and rubber, everything works and is correct, NO Trash Rod stuff on this Hot Rod, lots of neat custom parts made with style and creative flair, kinda artsy with a subtle military theme, I built this as a keeper and never intending to sell , This Hot Rod has been a total pleasure to drive all over America, its a blast to drive,
    The motor is a fresh chevy 327ci, bowtie heads and a Comp Cam, Runs pretty nice in a super light car, the trans is a custom built T45rs, low first gear with a .62 overdrive , So this baby will cruise down the Highway at 80mph and just idle along, with plenty of power to just cruise, fresh 8"Ford rear, 40 ford brakes and dual master cylinder,
    new old school bucket seats, nice hidden stereo, Aluminum interior panels with sound deadner , its fairly quiet inside , new tires, brakes, clutch is fresh, new drive shaft and coil overs in rear,
    You can hop in this turn key driver and go cross country without a care, hood and doors do lock ! extra power key to disable car for storage and anti theft, trailer hitch , turn signals, interior light, etc

Attached Files: