Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Model A Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Hoffmans Rod Garage, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hoffmans Rod Garage

Hoffmans Rod Garage

City: Des Moines

State: Iowa
    Price: 10,500
    1929 Model A Pickup Henry Ford Steel. This truck has undergone many, many hours of hard work, including chopping the top and boxing the frame and zeed right behind the cab with new square tubing. We took the time to set it up with a 454 Chevy engine and a 350 Turbo automatic transmission, the truck already had an 8 inch Ford rear end. It has a lot of new parts such as new wood in the top, an in the floor of the bed. Also has Bear Claw latches in the doors. It has a dropped I-beam front axel with disk brakes, and drum brakes in the rear, and all new hoses and brake lines. So with that said the brakes work and are done. The gas tank is 13.5 gallon polished steel with a shut off valve. The steering is also all hooked up. The wheels are just steel wheels, but the wide whites are in really good condition. The windshield frame adjusts in and out, and I have the garnish molding for the rear window. I have a 1934 Ford grill shell that is in rough condition but goes with the truck. I'm asking $10,500 for the truck less engine, tranny and headers. I have a good title in my name. I have a hoist in my shop and you are more than welcome to come and look under it. My number is 515-210-2708. Thank you

69 Camaro and Memorial Day weekend 2015 072.JPG 69 Camaro and Memorial Day weekend 2015 069.JPG