Register now to get rid of these ads!

1929 dodge vin tags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by woody 29 dodge, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I am looking for the firewall and passenger door post tags for a 1929-30 Dodge Brothers 4dr sedan . If anyone also has the rad emblem and wheel nut grease covers for the above that would be appreciated.
    Thanks Rob.

2. noboD

noboD

Which model sedan '29-30? There's DA, Senior Six, Victory Six,Standard Six, DD, and DC. The serial number would be on the floor board at the passenger's feet and stamped on the frame. I think the frame stamp is on the passenger's side behind the front axle's rear shackle.

3. noboD, thanks for the info I hope you don't mean the wooden floor board as there aren't any, but I will look in the other locations. Thanks Rob

4. filthy frank

filthy frank

vin tags should be on the pass side "b" pilar,and the #s on the frame should be on the drivers side face in between the cowl and the front axle.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. golgotha

golgotha

My 29' DA four door has frame #s stamped on the top of the pass. side frame rail about 12" from the firewall as well as a plate on the floor toe board pass. side.