Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1928 Pontiac

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by modelacitizen, Jan 11, 2015.

1. modelacitizen

modelacitizen

City: Hamburg

State: New Jersey
    Price: 1500
    This is not for the faint of heart. Its a GM so most of the structural wood is long gone but it is a pretty complete car as far as the metal goes. The sheet metal is in so-so condition. Most of it was sand blasted and primed. One front fender has a split in it. The worst of it is the bottoms of the quarter panels and the fact that the door skins were removed and welded on to a new structure in an attempt to make a roadster instead of a cabriolet which is what this car was originally. It could be finessed back in to shape but it's going to require patience. No engine or trans. The only thing I would consider parting out would be the rear axle. It's a really beefy unit from a late 50's Pontiac/Olds.
    On a positive note, these cars are EXTREMELY rare. If it could be pulled together you'd have a really unique ride. They look gorgeous as restored vehicles too. (which of course would require even more patience haha). If you're interested, I may be able to assist with delivery. I hate to part with this car but I'm moving out west and my father and I have decided to sink all out effort and money into a 32 we are building, so this goes up for sale. Price is 1500 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]