Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1928 Chevy 4 cylinder 2 port head & related parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Squablow, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Squablow

Squablow

City: Potter

State: Wisconsin
    Price: $200
    I've got a '28 Chevy 4 banger head complete with rocker arms, pushrods, valve cover, intake and Zenith-1 carburetor which I will sell all together for $200 plus shipping. The valves look crusted up and I'm sure it'll need to be totally gone through but apparently this is a somewhat desirable head for the Chevy 4's and it's very complete. EDIT Head is sold pending payment as of 1/22/16

I also have a distributor that spins nice and has nice gear teeth but the tag on it is really corroded away, $40 for that (all prices are not including shipping)

I have an oil pan with oil pump and dipstick all included as one, outside looks pitted somewhat but doesn't look to have ever leaked, $75 for that

A two piece cast iron bellhousing looks to be in good shape, let's say $40

Side and front covers, all three pieces $20

A water pump with a 4 blade fan, it turns but it turns hard, def. needs a rebuild $35

And a starter which turns and looks like it's got good teeth but not tested $50

I'd make a deal on all of it, and much cheaper if I don't have to ship it. I had to buy this stuff off of one of my scrap dealer friends to keep it from getting recycled, I hope someone can use all or some of it, I'm offering it all here first before I try to sell elsewhere.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016