Register now to get rid of these ads!

1928 1929 Ford RPU Cab Drawings

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Orange54, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

Does anyone have an exploded diagram of a 28 roadster pickup? I am putting one together from found or purchased pieces and would like to see a diagram of how the back panel, quarter panels, braces, subfloor, etc. go together.

Thanks for any help.

Tim

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I dont know of a diagram of sorts, but if you go to Howell's web sight, they show all the individual parts piece by piece. It helped me quite a bit doing the same with mine. I will be pulling mine apart to primer in the next couple of weeks, and I could probably snap some pictures for you. If you have all the pieces though, I would recommend just digging in and putting them together. These trucks are super easy to put together, but murder to "tune" to make them right!

3. Orange54

Orange54
    from Missouri

Thanks need louvers. I am getting ahead of myself in that the back panel and quarter panel braces are back ordered. I have some dimensions from here on the HAMB.

Tim

4. the-rodster

the-rodster

I'd be happy to take any measurements and pics that you need, but I built my rear bracing from scratch. The rest, including subfloor, is stock.

Rich