Here's couple pics I had on my phone. The front shocks mounted up, and yes I know the shocks are upside down but it was easier to weld them like that. I'll get some pictures of the rear shocks when I get the rear end back together. I made this little tool, out of some scrap, to make it easier to figure out where I needed to mount the shocks. A bolt in each hole gives you the shock height where it should be a ride height (half way between compressed and extended). I also got the seat riser taken out. Man there are a bunch of rivets holding that thing in there. The main brace for the floor has been hacked in half but luckily I have a piece from a model a floor brace that is exactly the same, so I'll get that fixed. With the riser out of there I'll start figuring out the seating. I'm over six foot so I'm going to keep the seat down as far as possible.