Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1927 Gowjob.....out of hiding

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jun 22, 2009.

1. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

i've been wondering what was up with this. would love an update...pretty please?

2. Kume

Kume

sad that this thread hasn't taken off. here are a few inspirational pics i pinched from the T forum.

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

did this sell?

4. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Up from the dead and yes the car is for sale.....the other reason I brought this up is I get alot of messages but when I ask them how tall they are it is all over with. The last guy I talked to today is 6' 2" and remember the saying you sit on a T and in an A......Skip

5. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

I guess its easier to raise the cash than it is to get short, so I have the hard part done. haha Wish I could afford it. I am kinda shocked that it didn't sell the first day you listed it. Everyone always falls all over themselves when they see pics of the car on here. Its really cool looking.

6. SulphuriousSam

SulphuriousSam

Jeez...That answered my question of why if everybody loved this car so much (me too :D) is it not sold yet? Der...guess that shot my dream down too..6'1" here.

7. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

I think about this car a lot.....wonder where it is now

8. It has to be a linked to a abnormality in tall guys brains,they always like cool but small cars,I know this to be a fact,I'm 6'4" tall and I loved that car. HRP

9. Tuff Tin

Tuff Tin

I looked a T roadster here about 8 years ago and it fit me fine as I am 6'5". The only problem I had was the brake was to close to the gas pedal and I was afraid I couldn't make the move well enough in an emergency. It was a great car but I didn't buy it.

10. I wonder myself if this ever got completed and put on the road. Would have been a cheap back and forth to work with the drive train it had when Royalshifter sold it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

12. I'm with @brokenspoke ... Who is the lucky guy at the moment?

13. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

RoyalShifter2.JPG

:rolleyes:...Royalshifter, just a bump up to showcase this cool Hotrod you crafted without the Photosucket pic destroyer bug...it sure looks better without it...Again you have a way with these Oldies...

Credit to Photographer, Owner

ClarkH and rusty valley like this.